OUR COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Here is a list of some of the changes we have made to keep Doyle’s safe and enjoyable:
- Masks – employees and customers will be required to wear masks except when seated to eat or drink.
- Limited Hours – we are open to the public from 3pm-10pm Thursday and Friday. On Saturday and Sunday we are open 11am-10pm. We are open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for private events.
- Limited Occupancy – we have the capacity to entertain over 500 customers but are limiting our occupancy to 156 people at a time. We can accommodate a maximum of 10 people for private events.
- Cashless – we no longer accept cash. Food and beverage checks will be printed with a QR code and web address allowing customers to pay via their phone’s internet browser. Game cards may be purchased using cash from our self service Mission Card kiosk.
- Deep cleaning – we deep clean before opening every day and clean continuously throughout the day.
- Extra hand sanitizer stations – we have purchased additional hand sanitizer stations to supplement the stations we had before COVID-19.
- Laser Tag Occupancy – to maximize social distancing we have reduced our laser tag occupancy from 30 people to 10 participants at a time.
- Table Spacing – all of our tables have been moved at least 8 feet apart.
- Digital Menus – you may access our menu on your phone’s browser via QR code or request a single use disposable menu.
- Most Popular Menu Items – we have limited our menu to our most popular items to simplify operations for socially distanced kitchen staff.